XTRAX runs events, festivals and showcases and supports artists from England to develop and promote high quality outdoor and circus performances. The website gives an over view of their work www.xtrax.org.uk
The post is offered as a fixed term contract, full time from May – end of October 2012 with the possibility of renewal subject to funding.
The post holder will
- Undertake general administrative duties as requested including answering the telephone, filing, faxing, photocopying, taking minutes of meetings, arranging meetings, communicating with artists
- Update the XTRAX database making amendments and additions where necessary.
- Support the maintenance of content of the XTRAX website including uploading copy and data, and liaising with users of our online directories
- Maintain online profiles for XTRAX on social networking sites
- Support the administration of the delegate registration process for the showcase events
- Liaise with showcase delegates by telephone and email
- Assist in evaluation processes by circulating and collecting evaluation forms
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of all XTRAX events including meetings, showcases, festivals, seminars, training events
- Arrange transport, hotels and meetings as needed
- Liaise with artists to compile details of practical and marketing information for each artist/company
- Assist with tour booking and venue/festival liaison as needed
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required
To see a full job description, please visit: http://xtrax.org.uk/uncategorized/vacancy-administrative-assistant/
£12,000 – 14,500 per annum depending on experience
The post is based in Manchester in Hulme.
XTRAX is committed to equal opportunities.
XTRAX is project funded through Grants for the Arts by Arts Council England.
To apply for this role please send a CV and covering letter to Anais Biaux at XTRAX email@example.com by Tuesday 15th May 2012, 5pm
Interviews will take place on Thursday 17th May 2012