Craft Northern Ireland is the sector lead agency for the development of the contemporary craft sector in Northern Ireland and is now recruiting a new Chief Executive Officer.
Objectives of the Post
- To develop policies, strategies, programmes and projects that will further the development of the craft sector in Northern Ireland;
- to maintain the necessary structures, networks, systems and profile and identify gaps and potential opportunities;
- to ensure that Craft Northern Ireland has the maximum positive impact on the craft sector in Northern Ireland with a particular focus on:
- Coordination of sectoral development and sub-regional activity
- Advice and advocacy
- Exchange, collation and distribution of information
- Raising of quality and standards
- Benchmarking and highlighting best practice in the sector
- Management of relationships with sub-regional activities, programmes and initiatives, and other agencies inside and outside the region.
Further information and an application pack can be downloaded from: www.craftni.org
Or by contacting email: email@example.com
Or tel: 028 9032 3059
Deadline for receipt of applications is 18 June 2012.
Expires at 6:00pm on Monday June 18th, 2012