Financial support is available to arts and cultural organisations who want to work with digital technologies to expand their audiences and/or explore new business models.
There are three different groups that the Fund will accept applications from:
- Group A – Project collaborations between organisations that have a technology provider and a research partner
- Group B – Project collaborations between organisations that have a technology provider; but have not yet identified a research partner
- Group C – Researchers/research teams looking to collaborate with an organisation with a technology partner
The following organisations are eligible to apply:
- Performing and visual arts
- Arts and cultural archives
The deadline for applications is Monday 30 December.