Click here to download the PDF: mailout: January February 2013
- Francois Matarasso, gives us exclusive rights to print his latest article ‘All in this together’ which charts the depoliticisation of community art in Britain.
- International business advisor, David Parrish talks to mailout about the importance of bringing creativity and business together to work in harmony.
- Wild Rumpus commission a report which delves deeply into outdoor experiences.
- The Audience Agency tell us more about their remit to support the growth of audiences across the arts and cultural sector and Contact’s Oliver Sykes describes their latest project and it’s digital aims for audiences with money from the BBC’s Space project.
- Suba Das, challenges the establishment practice of ‘bettering’ the ‘disengaged’ with his thoughts on embracing active cultural passions, whilst Apples and Snakes report on their ambitious live literature project. Lucy Rouse tells us more about unlocking nature through art and Kajol Lally reports on empty shops in Cambridge.
- All of this, plus our regular features of Talking Through The Arts and our Funding round up.