Click here to download the PDF: mailout March April 2013
- Janet Sisson, looks back at her 1993 article ‘The Cutting Edge’ and gives us her incisive take on arts budget cuts.
- Tim Wheeler of Mind The Gap talks to mailout about championing the creative work and vision of those with learning disabilities.
- We talk to the RSC and 1623 Theatre Company about why Shakespeare is at the heart of everything they do.
- Cathy Jones, Director of Southbourne Creative Hub documents her experience at the European Conference on Intergenerational Learning.
- Rachel Buchanan reminds us not to forget the rural when it comes to involving children in arts participation. Hannah Robertshaw tells us why she prefers youth dance to professional performance, Kenn Taylor, explores the creative descent of the Capital of Culture 2008, and Ben Ayrton, NE Generation explains how the new charter for arts and culture will ensure young people have choice and influence over creative services.
- All of this, plus our regular features of Talking Through The Arts, Latest News and our Funding round up.